Get the slug or ID for a shortcode
To use a shortcode, you need to provide the slug or ID of the item you want to insert.
To get the slug or ID for a saved template, row, or module:
- From the WordPress admin panel, do one of the following, depending on your Beaver Builder plugin version.
- Version 1.10: Click Builder, then click Templates, Saved Rows, or Saved Modules.
- Version 1.9 and earlier: Go to Templates > All Templates.
If you don't see Builder or Templates in the WordPress admin panel, enable it by following the instructions in the Related Article below.
- Click Edit beneath the template, row, or module that you want.
- To get the slug, copy the value in the Slug field, as shown in this screenshot.
If you don't see the Slug field, click Screen Options in the upper right corner and select the Slug checkbox.
- To get the ID, copy the post number from the URL in your browser’s address bar, as shown in this screenshot.