How Beaver Builder works with blogs and custom post types (Start here)
Both the Beaver Builder plugin and theme play a role in configuring the page and content layout of your blog or custom post types. We've broken down this big topic into several smaller articles. Here's how they fit together.
- If you're a WordPress novice or want a simple refresher on how WordPress creates indexes and archives from Posts, see the article on the basics of how WordPress handles blog posts and archives.
- If you enable Page Builder for Posts or custom post types, you can use Page Builder to add layouts to single Posts. You can also change the page template on individual Posts to full width or no header/footer.
- You can use any of the Posts modules in Page builder layouts, instead of or in addition to the generated WordPress index and archive pages. This may affect how you configure WordPress to handle your blog settings.
- If you're comfortable adding code, you can add rows or modules above or below the post content area.
- Whether or not you use Page Builder on your Posts, the Beaver Builder Theme has a number of Customizer setting to display indexes, archives, and Posts in your blog area.