Convert a saved row or module from global to standard
You may have saved a row or module as global but decide that you would rather keep that saved row but be able to change the content independently without affecting other instances in your site's layout.
There's isn't a direct way to do this from one of your Page Builder pages.
Note: When you delete a global row or module, any instances of the global row or module in your website will remain in place but become regular (unsaved) rows or modules no longer linked to each other.
- Open any page for editing in Page Builder.
- From the Add Content panel, drag the global row or module into your layout.
This is just temporary.
- In the Add Content panel, delete the global row or module.
The global row or module on the page changes from global to standard at that point.
- Open the standard row or module in your layout for editing and click Save as.
- Enter a name for the row or module and select No for Global.
- If you don't need the row or module in your layout, delete it.