Duplicate your layout to another page
You can use a Page Builder layout to create a duplicate page with the same layout and metadata.
After you've duplicated the layout, a new page is automatically created and opens for editing. The new page has the following initial title and slug, which you can modify:
- Title: Copy of <original page title>
- Slug: <original-slug-title>-copy
This is a great solution if you want a similar layout on more than one page of your site and don't want to start from scratch each time. This action copies the entire page and all metadata from the back end, including Yoast SEO data.
Tip: Instead of duplicating, you can save your template to use on other pages, export to other sites, or have available for clients to use in sites you deliver to them. See the Related Articles for more information.
Note: The Page Builder layout must have been either published or saved before you duplicate the layout. If you make editing changes to the layout after you open the page and then duplicate it before saving the page, the duplicated page will not show the changes, and the changes may be lost on the source page as well.
To duplicate a page or post:
- Open the page you want to duplicate in Page Builder.
- Click Tools > Duplicate layout.
A new page opens in the WordPress editor.
- Rename the page title and the slug on the new page and click Publish.
If you don't click Publish and leave the page instead, it is saved as a draft.
- Click Launch Page Builder to begin editing the content and layout on the new page.