Enable the Builder or Templates admin panel
You can use the Builder admin panel (Version 1.10) or the Templates admin panel (in Versions 1.9 and earlier) to create, edit, and delete custom layout templates and saved rows and modules just as you would any standard post or page. You can also add categories to organize your templates, rows, and modules.
If you don't see Builder or Templates as a menu choice in the WordPress admin panel, it means that it is disabled. Once that setting has been enabled, you’ll see a new menu item in the WordPress admin menu called Builder (Version 1.10) or Templates (Version 1.9 and earlier), which you can use to add and manage custom templates, saved rows, and saved modules.
To enable the Builder admin panel (Version 1.10):
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > Page Builder, then click the User access tab.
- In the Admin section, go to the Builder admin field and select the roles that you want to have access.
- Click Save user access settings.
To enable the Templates admin panel (Version 1.9 and earlier):
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > Page Builder, then click the Templates tab.
- Select the checkbox Enable templates admin.
- Click Save template settings.