Enable, disable, or delete icon sets
Beaver Builder comes with three icon sets enabled by default:
- Font Awesome 5
- Foundation Icons
- WordPress Dashicons
The Font Awesome 5 icon set is huge, so in Settings > Beaver Builder > Icons there are several choices for subsets of Font Awesome 5, as shown in the following screenshot.
These choices match the choices available at the Font Awesome website. Each subset has a basic set for the free version and an extra set for the Pro version, except for the Light subset, which has Pro icons only. See the Related Article on how to enable the other Font Awesome Pro sets
Note: Prior to Beaver Builder 2.2.2, the older Font Awesome 4 icon set was available for selection, but Font Awesome 4 is not compatible with Font Awesome 5. As of Beaver Builder 2.2.2, the Font Awesome 4 icon set is no longer loaded. If you have Font Awesome 4 icons in your existing layouts, a shim is loaded to automatically convert them to Font Awesome 5 icons.
You can enable or disable any of these built-in icon sets. You can also create your own icon sets and import them into Beaver Builder. See the Related Article for instructions. You can disable or delete any custom icon sets that you upload.
Enable or disable icon sets
This applies to both built-in and custom icon sets.
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > Beaver Builder, then click the Icons tab.
- Select or clear checkboxes to enable or disable the icon sets.
Delete a custom icon set
- Go to Settings > Beaver Builder > Icons.
- Click Delete next to the icon set you want to delete.
This removes the custom icon set from loading in Beaver Builder, but it doesn't remove it from the Media Library.
- To delete the icon set in the WordPress Media Library, go to Media Library from the WordPress admin panel and delete the custom icon set zip file.