Upgrade from free to a premium version of Beaver Builder
Yes, of course, you can upgrade from the free version to a premium version and keep your content intact.
Tip: Wondering which devices support Beaver Builder? Check out the system requirement in the Related Article below.
- Purchase the premium version, go to your My Account page, and download the Beaver Builder plugin. It will be a zip file
Your license key is listed on the same page.
- On the WordPress Plugins > Add New page, click Upload plugin.
- Select the plugin zip file that you downloaded, install it, and activate it.
Tip: Be careful not to mix up the plugin and theme zip files when you upload!
- On the Plugins page, delete the Lite version plugin, which was automatically deactivated.
- Go to Settings > Beaver Builder and enter your license key so you can receive plugin updates automatically.
See the Related Articles for next steps, including how to install the theme and child theme if you upgraded to the Pro or Agency version.