Upgrade your premium license
You can upgrade your license at any time. When you upgrade, you’ll only be charged the cost difference between your license and the one you’re upgrading to, prorated to expire one year after your original purchase.
For example, if you buy a license on January 1 and upgrade on July 1, you will be charged half the normal price for the new license. On January 1 following, your license expires and you can renew again for another year with the renewal price of whichever package you are currently on.
Note: If you're upgrading from the (free) Lite version to a premium version, see the Related Articles below for the correct procedure.
Upgrade your license:
- Go to your My Account page and scroll to the My License section.
- Click the version that you want to upgrade to and follow the checkout process.
Only eligible upgrades are shown in this section. If you already have the Agency version, you won't see any.
- From your My Account page, download the plugin for the upgrade version.
The Beaver Builder Theme is the same for the Pro and Agency license.
Replace the existing Beaver Builder plugin with the upgrade version on your WordPress sites:
- Go to the WordPress admin panel for your site and click Plugins.
- Deactivate and delete your existing Beaver Builder plugin.
Your layouts and page content won’t be lost.
- Upload, install, and activate the new version of the plugin in the normal manner.