Upgrade your premium license
You can upgrade your license from one premium version to another at any time. When you upgrade, you’ll only be charged the cost difference between your license and the one you’re upgrading to, prorated to expire one year after your original purchase.
For example, if you buy a license on January 1 and upgrade on July 1, you will be charged for a half year of the difference between the two licenses' annual prices. The license expiration date remains the same, so on the following January 1, your license expires and you can renew at the price of your current package, minus the renewal discount if you renew within the discount window.
Other upgrade/downgrade options:
- If you're downgrading from one premium version to another, see the Related Article below for the procedure.
- If you're upgrading from the free Lite version to a premium version, see the Related Articles below for the procedure.
Here are the steps to purchase and install your premium upgrade.
Purchase your upgrade
- Go to your My Account page and scroll to the My Subscriptions section.
- Click the upgrade package that you want.
Only eligible upgrades are shown in this section. If you already have the Agency version, you won't see any upgrade options.
- Complete the checkout process.
Your license number remains the same but is now associated with the upgrade version.
Download the upgrade version files
- From your My Account page, download the Beaver Builder plugin for the upgrade version.
- If you upgraded from the Standard version to Pro or Agency and plan to use the Beaver Builder Theme with the Pro and Agency license, download the Theme and the child theme.
If you upgraded from Pro to Agency, the theme remains the same and no action is required.
- If you have already purchased and installed Beaver Themer, you don't need to download it again.
Install the Beaver Beaver plugin and theme on your site
- Go to the WordPress admin panel for your site and click Plugins.
- Deactivate and delete your existing Beaver Builder plugin.
Your layouts and page content won’t be lost. You'll get a warning that Beaver Themer won't work without the Beaver Builder plugin, but you can ignore that message.
- Upload, install, and activate the new version of the Beaver Builder plugin in the normal manner.
- If you're going to start using the Beaver Builder Theme, follow these instructions to install it and the child theme.
If you're already using the Beaver Builder Theme you don't need to do anything.
Note: If you don't install the upgraded version immediately, your previous premium version of the plugin will continue to notify you of updates on the WordPress Plugins menu. For example, if you upgrade from a Standard to a Pro license, your standard version of the Beaver Builder plugin will continue to update. If you upgrade to Agency, both Standard and Pro versions will continue to update.