Troubleshooting plugin conflicts
When you're having problems with Page Builder functioning properly, often the problem is a conflict with another plugin. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot plugin conflicts.
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Plugins.
- Check if you have any cache or minify plugins installed and active. If so, flush the Page Builder cache first.
From the admin panel, go to Settings > Page Builder. On the Cache tab, click Clear Cache.
- On the Installed Plugins page, deactivate all plugins except Beaver Builder.
- Test to see if your Page Builder issue is resolved.
If it's not resolved, it's not a plugin conflict.
If it is resolved, follow the next steps to see which plugin is causing the problem.
- Enable each plugin one by one and test Page Builder after each one.
- Repeat this process until you locate the plugin causing the issue.
- Once you identify the plugin that's causing the conflict, report it to Beaver Builder Support and contact the author of the plugin.
Tip: Check your browser extensions as well. Some browser extensions have been observed to interfere with editing and saving Beaver Builder layouts. An easy way to test is to use your browser's Private Window/Incognito mode, which normally skips using the browser cache and extensions.