Change device breakpoints site-wide
By default the Beaver Builder browser-width breakpoints are as follows:
- Medium device breakpoint: 992 px
Device behavior changes from large to medium at 992 px.
- Small device breakpoint: 768 px
Device behavior changes from medium to small at 768 px.
You can modify these breakpoints site-wide in the Beaver Builder global settings in the Tools menu.
Note: If you change these breakpoints globally, be sure to adjust any custom CSS rules you've written accordingly.
To change device breakpoints site-wide:
- Open any of your pages or posts for editing in Beaver Builder.
- In the title area in the upper left corner, click the down arrow to expose the Tools menu, choose Global settings, and go to the Responsive layouts section.
- Change the number of pixels for the Medium device breakpoint or Small device breakpoint as you like.
- Click Save to save and exit Global Settings.
You can exit your Beaver Builder edit using any method, because the global settings are already saved..