Open a page for editing in Page Builder
You can open a page for editing in Page Builder in several different ways.
- Mouse over a page in the Pages list and click the Page Builder link.
- Open a page for editing in WordPress and click the Page Builder tab.
- For pages you've already edited in Page Builder, when you're viewing that page click Page Builder in the admin bar.
If you don't see the WordPress admin bar, it means you're not logged into your WordPress site. If you don't see Page Builder in the WordPress admin bar, it means that the page you're viewing was not built with Page Builder.
Tip: After the page is open for editing in Page Builder, you can watch a video with tips on how to create a layout.
Page Builder 2.x:
- Expose the Tools menu by clicking the down arrow in the title bar in the upper left corner. Choose Help and then start the video that's displayed.
Page Builder 1.x:
- Click the question mark icon in the upper right corner, then choose Watch the video.