Enable Beaver Builder Debug Mode
Enabling Beaver Builder Debug Mode generates a report that lets the Beaver Builder Support team quickly get facts about your website's environment to help them troubleshoot. Debug mode can also help you find information to assist in your own troubleshooting efforts.
Entering Debug Mode produces a URL that contains a debug report. You can do any of the following things with the URL:
- Copy it into your browser to view the debug report.
- Add the URL when you file a Support ticket
- Send it to the Support team when they request it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Leave Debug Mode enabled until Support has accessed the report. Once you disable Debug Mode, the report is deleted. There are no security risks from leaving it enabled.
To enable Beaver Builder Debug Mode and obtain the URL for the debug report:
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > Beaver Builder, then click the Tools tab.
- Click the Enable debug mode button.
The URL appears just above the button.