As an alternative to embedding a video directly in your page, you can have a visitor click to play a video in a lightbox.
Button module lightbox features
- The user clicks from a button to open the video in the lightbox.
- You must use embed code or a URL to a location that can play the video, such as Youtube or Vimeo. It will not work with a video uploaded to your media library.
- This feature works from the Button module, not from buttons in other modules such as a Callout.
Video module features
- The user clicks a preview or poster image of the video on the page to open the video in the lightbox.
- The video can be in the Media LIbrary or played from a location such as Youtube or Vimeo, using embed code or a URL.
- The Video module has a Structured data tab where you can enter metadata about the video that assists search engines.